1 lb seafood, assorted as desired (fish, shrimp, shellfish, octopus, calamari), diced small
1 cup Lime Juice
1/8 cup Red Onion, minced
1/8 cup Cucumber, peeled, seeded and minced
1/8 cup Roma Tomato, seeded and minced
1/2 cup Organic Tomato Juice
1 tbsp Hot Sauce, check label for unwanted additives
3 tbsp Cilantro, minced
Sea Salt, to taste
2 English Cucumber
1. Dice seafood, this is best done when almost frozen for cleaner cuts
2. Add lime juice to seafood, mix, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Remove seafood from refrigerator strain lime juice.
4. Add remaining ingredients except English cucumber, mix, season as desired with sea salt and refrigerate.
5. For cups, cut English cucumbers across the width. With a melon baller or small spoon, scoop out the center but be careful not to leave the base intact.
6. When ready to serve, fill cups with seafood mixture.