2 ripe avocados
4 T coconut oil, melted
4 T *dutched cocoa powder
12-14 drops liquid stevia
1/4+ cup honey (to taste)
1 tsp powdered espresso (VIA Starbuc
1/4 tsp salt
1. Melt coconut oil and honey over low heat until liquid, but not warm.
2. Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Taste, add more sweetener if desired.
4. Portion into fancy glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Drizzle with maple syrup if desired sweetness has not been achieved after mousse has been refrigerated.